Followers

Tuesday 21 October 2014

It's Spooky Time

Not long to go till it's Halloween,  being a grandmother of five boys, I have a few projects to make.  So our challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz is - It's Spooky Time.  I really like these pop up boxes, they can be time consuming but they can be kept standing in the boy's bedrooms as a keepsake.(Hopefully) !If you fancy having a go, look on You tube or Pinterest,  I used papers from a paper stack Monochrome by Dovecraft. The stamps are from my collection of Halloween stamps - Exhangables, Inkadinkado and Tandastamps. I used thin strips of acetate to suspend most of the embellishments.  This pop up box/card  folds flat and fits into an envelope. 
Here is a close up of the 'floating'  embellishments

Please  be sure to pop over to the  challenge blog Cardz 4 Guyz  to see how the Design Team and Guest Designers have inspired you with their Spooky Time. Have fun and happy haunting times.

4 comments:

  1. Great box card and I love those bats flying above. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pop up box! I love all the different images and details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fantastic! I've not been brave enough to attempt a pop up box card but I'm tempted to have a go now

    ReplyDelete
  4. his is great Caz especially the flying bats x

    ReplyDelete