Followers

Tuesday 13 January 2015

#53 Happy Birthday

Happy Birthday, yes it's our birthday. ONE year old today, how the time has flown.  To celebrate we would like you to join us with the easy challenge of HAPPY BIRTHDAY, we do ask of course being for Cardz 4 Guyz your card or project is only for the Guyz in your lives. I decided on going literally for a first birtahday for a sweet little boy from LOTV - the stamp is called - Little Ducky. Papers are from Papercraft Factory by Funky Hands. The image was coloured with Promarakers.  I would love for you to pop over to appreciate the wonderful inspiration by the Design Team and to even join in our birthday celebration.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet image. I've not seen it before is it a new one?
    Happy first birthday and thanks for giving me my first DT post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card Caz! I love the twine and charm. Congrats on the one year birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sweet Caz and beautifully coloured x

    ReplyDelete