Followers

Wednesday 4 February 2015

#97 Soon Be Spring

Yes, it will Soon Be Spring, which is our challenge for the next two weeks at Ruby's Rainbow. It doesn't feel like spring yet, but it will soon be enough, one of my favourite seasons. Please pop over to see the wonderful inspiration for the  Design Team, you can almost feel the gentle warmth of spring is so close.  For my card for the challenge, I matted the main card with black which help to pop everything forward, The papers and image are from Halcyon Days a CD from Crafter's Companions. The small yellow flowers are my first attempt at making my own air dry paper clay with a mould from Katy Sue Designs, it really was so easy, another must have in my craft room. I love the fresh spring colours of the card, I look forward to seeing your spring like projects over the next two weeks, Have fun and say warm. 

5 comments:

  1. Wohoo...your card is so easter-fun-feeling...Love it!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful image and card. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card. Great job on the flowers. It's something I haven't tried yet but would like to soon.
    Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable card.Loving your flowers made from clay.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I love the colors and the cute bunny. The flowers are cute too.

    ReplyDelete