Followers

Saturday 28 February 2015

Fantasy

This week at My Time To Craft (MTTC) our challenge is Fantasy - Yes, we want to see fairies, or dragons, or elves or mermaids, anything you consider to be from the world of Fantasy. Please pop over to see what the Design Team have made for you. I have made a card using Lavinia stamps. I first created the background with Peeled Paint, Stormy Sky and Dusty Concord, splatted a few water drops then dried it with a heat gun. I added a little amount of glitter to highlight some areas. I'm looking forward to visiting your areas of Fantasy ( bet you smiled there) during the next week. Have fun. 

2 comments:

  1. This is so so pretty Caz, love the stamps used and they work so well with your background choice.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this fantasy scenic card. x

    ReplyDelete