Followers

Saturday 11 April 2015

CAS @ Fantasy Stampers

For the next two weeks at Fantasy Stampers we would like to see Clean and Simple. Please pop over to the blog to check out the work from the DT and the rules for the CAS challenge.  I have used a A6 card, I matted the main image, and added the strip from a piece of pretty blue paper from my stash. The main image is stamped from a Dimension Fourth Ltd stamp, yes it's an old one but I love this stamp, it is so versatile. I coloured it with Promarkers. Have fun with your CAS everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. So simple and elegant, Caz, and what lovely colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great CAS design, Caz - I love the lady that lunches.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very classy lady Caz, just like the card! :)

    ReplyDelete