Followers

Tuesday 28 July 2015

Something Begining with T........


Hi everyone, it's Tuesday so it must be Cardz 4 Guyz day.
This week our challenge, chosen by Jane is 
Something Beginning With The Letter T.
Please check out he Design Team they have some
wonderful creations, such an amazing Team. 

For my Card

TRANSPORT 

A 7 x 7 inch square purchased card
Red Card for the mat
4 pieces of DP from Dovecraft Back To Basics series
3 Transport related stamps from Tandastamps
Ruby Promarker to colour
Card Candi and sentiment from stash. 
*************
I hope you like and enjoy the challenge, I would love to see 
Something begining with the letter T from YOU. 

3 comments:

  1. Super card, I love the stamps, the layout, the colour scheme, everything! I wish Tandastamps was still around, I'd love that stamp set!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete