Followers

Saturday 12 September 2015

Autumn Leaves


Hi everyone, for the next two weeks at Fantasy Stampers
we are saying hello to Autumn in the UK. 
Our challenge is 
Autumn Leaves
Please pop over to the blog to see what the Design Team have
created to insprie you to join in the fun.
For My Card. 
Kraft scallop edge card
Brown card to mat
Cream card -  Autumnal Distress inks blended around the edges
Stamps from Dare 2B Artzy - Tangle Leaves were stamped
onto my first results of card, from playing with Brusho powders.
I ha e a lot to learn but enjoyed doing something different.
I hope you have fun creating with the gorgeous Autumnal colours.
**********







4 comments:

  1. Hi this is a gorgeous Autumn themed card I love the leaves. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love this, Caz - those tangle leaves are fab and the brusho effect looks great.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Autumnal card Caz, love the colours you have used and those stamps are amazing.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brushos are certainly fun if you can put up with the mess! great use of the experimental scraps. :)

    ReplyDelete