Followers

Monday 5 October 2015

Cats - Big or Small


Hi everyone, for the next week at Make My Monday our challenge is
Cats - Big or Small - chosen by Marina.
Why don't you pop over and check out the cats creations from the DT.

For My Card
Kraft plain edged card - a piece of hessian (brulap) across
the centre. The two leaves were stamped onto Brusho painted card.
The stamps are by Sheena Douglas - Leaves.
The leopard, I so love that face, is a stamp from La Blanche,
had him for many years, way back when QVC sold them.
I coloured his face using Distress Inks, I put up a photographed 
image on Google,  to get the colouring as close to the real thing as possible. 
I added Glossy Accents to his blue eyes.
Have fun with your cat whether it be big or small. 

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous colouring on your gorgeous big cat Caz, love it.
    Suzi B xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed you coloured the leopard with distress inks. You've captured amazing detailed. stunning

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, love the design!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, love the design!

    ReplyDelete