Followers

Thursday 15 October 2015

Challenge # 3 Pink and Pearly


Hi everyone, this is the third challenge of a new blog I created

CARDZ 4 GALZ
For our Challenge # 3 Helen hs chosen for us
PINK AND PEARLY
Please pop over to see the beautiful DT creations.
For My Card
This is probably one of the simplest cards I have made and yet
I think it is fresh and clean, makes a change for me. Ha Ha.
White Scallop edge card - Fuschia pink card to mat onto.
One of the 42 pages from 'Colour with Candi' pad
from Craftwork Cards. I have always enjoyed colouring in.
Coloured with watercolour pencils.
Faux pearls to the centre of the flowers and to the edges.

3 comments:

  1. Sometimes the simple ones turn out the best! Love your great CAS card, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the simplicity of this Caz, so pretty

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this, Caz - such a simple design but such a great effect, fab colouring too.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete