Followers

Monday 22 February 2016

Through a Window

Hello everyone, thanks for your visit. 
Today is the first day of the challenge for the next two weeks at
I had great fun with this challenge which is.....
Through A Window
The Design Team have again created wonderful inspiration.
Please pop over to check out the challenge blog.
For my card, I have created a window looking into a cafe.
I covered the front of a 6" square card with brick paper, from 
my go to CD - The Best of La Pache 2012.
I used a circle die to create the aperture.
I covered the inside of the front with acetate, adding the 
strips of white card  for the  wooden window sections.
On the cut out for the aperture I stamped 
LOTV - Coffee Break
Coloured with Promarkers.,
Glued the circle to a piece of card, then added to the  inside of the card.
CAFE is die cut using Sapphire Alphabet Upper case letters.

1 comment: