Followers

Friday 1 April 2016

CAS Christmas at Sparkles Christmas


Hi everyone, welcome to my blog. The months are going by so quickly.
At Sparkles Christmas Challenges we are starting a new challenge for April.
It was my turn to choose, I decided upon
CAS (Clean and Simple) for Christmas
The Design Team have again provided some amazing creations.
Please pop over to see them on the main blog.
For my card, I chose a 5" round card.
The robin and greeting are stamps from a set from Katy Sue Designs,
Artwork  by The House of Zandra 
I coloured with Promarkers and a few pencils.
I added a faux stitching around the main image mat with a Micron pen. 
I die cut the main image and the red mat.

2 comments:

  1. A great card, love the fabulous stamp.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card dearie. Love this image. Hugs X X X

    ReplyDelete