Followers

Wednesday 25 May 2016

Colour Combo at Ruby's Rainbow


Hi, thanks for popping by. We have a Colour Combo for the
next two weeks at Ruby's Rainbow. 

RED, GREEN, WHITE OR CREAM.
Please pop over to the blog to check out the DT Gallery.
First thoughts of these colours for me was Christmas, then
I thought NO, challenge yourself to do something totally 
Non -Christmas. 
I firstly made an ATC for the topper. I then used the colours for
the remainder of my card. 
All stamps and papers from my stash, many being left over pieces.
Have fun with the colours and please pop back again. 

2 comments:

  1. wow...so clever and stylish,dearie!
    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply stunning Caz. The colour combination is fab.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete