Followers

Monday 20 June 2016

Fairies


Hi, thanks for visiting my blog. Your very welcome.
Today we are starting a new challenge at Make My Monday
Our challenge for you is Fairies ......
Why don't you pop to the blog to check out the DTs creations.
So many different and wonderful fairies to see.
For my card, I used my Inkylicious brushes and pastel inks
to create the background. The fairies and all stamps below are
from Lavinia Stamps.  
The ivy stamp at the top is by Sheena Douglass.
Lightly brushed with DI Evergreen Bough and outlined with a 
White Sakura pen. Glitter is added around the fairies but 
you may not be able to see it. 
I'm sure you will enjoy this challenge, wishing you lots of fun.


3 comments:

  1. A beautiful card - lovely design.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very pretty card Caz.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's beautiful Caz, a gorgeous scene
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete