Followers

Tuesday 26 July 2016

Shaker Card


Hello, thanks for your visit to my blog. Today begins a new
challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.   Amy has chosen a special type of card.
A Shaker Card
If your unsure You Tube have lots of clear, useful videos.
Please check out the super creations from the DT on the blog.
I was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest to make my card.
The guitar is an embroided item which a friend gave me some time ago, 
proof once again why we as crafters should keep all bits in our stash, 
for they will in time be used. 
The largest star is mirri card, punched with a Fiskars scissor punch.
The smaller stars are stamped and gold heat embossed - stamps by 
Crafters Companion - Urban Graffiti and sentiment - Street Wise
Gold gems, smaller crystal gems and blue seed beads added .
Have fun, I certainly did, it's simply ages since I made a Shaker card. 

1 comment:

  1. What a fabulous idea to do a masculine card as a shaker card, absolutely love this card x Great layout and fun idea x

    ReplyDelete