Followers

Saturday 13 August 2016

Embossing Heat or Dry


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today is the first day of a two week challenge
at My Time To Craft, the challenge is
Embossing Either Dry or Heat Embossing.
Please pop and see the  inspirational DT creations
For my DT card, I chose to work on Kraft card which I do like.
It can show some techniques very  clearly as with heat embossing.
All the background and kraft papers are from my stash,
The main design page was created using stamps from
Honey Doo Stamps - stamping with Versamark.
I added white detail embossing powder, which was then heated.
My favourite colouring medium is Promarkers, however, you can't
use an alcohol pen next to  heat embossed areas, for the alcohol
breaks down the embossed lines. Bearing this in mind I used
watercolour pencils without adding any water to colour the design.
I added a few coloured gems.
The greeting stamp is ancient - no idea by who. Go on have a go.

No comments:

Post a Comment