Followers

Tuesday 23 August 2016

Include a Furry Friend


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today starts a new weekly challenge at
the challenge is Include a Furry Friend.
Please pop over and check out the super creations from the DT.
By the way we have a DT Call - looking for a couple more members.
I know a fox isn't really a Furry Friend,  apologies, he was the 
only furry creature I could find in my stash. Hope it is forgivable.
I used papers from my stash, previously printed from a CD.
The fox papers are from La Pashe - a Trinitage set.
The small image on the front page has 3 layers.
The Trinitage comes about when you open the card.

There are 3 levels supported by folded pieces of card
(look to the left side the edge of one can be spotted). 
Have fun with your Furry Friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment