Followers

Thursday 1 September 2016

Lovely Lace

Hi everyone, hope you have all been enjoying the lovley weather, here in the UK.
Today starts a new challenge for the next two weeks at 
Jan has chosen for us Lovely Lace.
Please pop over to see the creations from the DT.
For my card I used for my background a two sheets from a Kanban
pad In The Garden.I stressed all of the edges with my scissors.
I stamped with Versamark and white detailed Embossing powder,
the stamp  and greeting are from Woodware - Meadow Flowers.
The butterfly is a stamp from Debbie Moore, gems added to the thorax.
Lace and more gems added to the card.

4 comments:

  1. Love how you have used the stamp Caz, looks great with the white embossing

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a lovely, pretty card Caz. The white embossing really brings the design to life.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Caz! LOVE the white EP on this feminine designer paper! I have pinned it to remember the design tip! Gorgeous creation!

    ReplyDelete