Followers

Thursday 27 October 2016

Fairytale/Fantasy


Hello again, we have something very pretty for you in the
 next challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
Helen has chosen for the challenge
Fairytale or Fantasy
The Design Team have had great fun with this, please pop over
to see their inspirational cards.
I love playing with my Distress Inks, I blended some of the 
new bright colours for my background,
Abandonded Coral, Twisted Citron and Mermaid Lagoon.
I am still needing to get a few more before my collection is complete. 
I then splattered on water and patted it off, to create the bleached areas.
Stamps used are from Chloe Stamps the Dandelion.
The foilage and toadstools are frm Lavinia stamps.
The Fairies are by Sheena Douglass,  - Hidden Fairies.
The sentiment from Lily of the Valley stamps.
Crystal Stickles to the Dandelion heads. 

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful. I love your background colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful your dancing fairies are in their magical kingdom, Caz! Love the magical colors in the background, and the incredible silhouette frame of greenery! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete