Followers

Saturday 15 October 2016

I Put A Spell On You

Hi, welcome to my blog. Today sees the start of a new challenge
The time of the year of course has guided us in our choice for the 
challenge for the month of October - I Put A Spell On You - Halloween
Please pop and dcheck out what the Design Team have created. 
I made an octagonal easel card. Used Distress inks to colour the front, 
stamped branches, the house and ghouls. Splattered water for atmosphere. 
Glitter touches here and there. Spider's webs, bats, and a large pumpkin. 
All of the stamps, except the branch were from Tandastamps, sadly no longer in business. 
The branch is from Sheena Douglas - Pinescape stamps.  
 Have fun everyone. 
For those who do enjoy Halloween I'm hoping you all have a super spooky time.

No comments:

Post a Comment