Followers

Sunday 2 October 2016

Show me a Snowman

Hi everyone, welcome to my blog.
It being the beginning of the month over at Sparkles Chrismas Challenges
it is time for our new monthly challenge. It was my time to choose,
I so love snowmen, stamps, images and even in real life so, no surprise
Show Me A Snowman
is the challenge for October. Please pop and check out the wonderful
inspirational creations by the Design Team.
For my card, rather than stamping a card as I normally do, I decided to
create my card using a CD, to hopefully encourage newbies or 
experienced card makers who like to use CDs. Many of us do.
So for my card - all the papers and decouaged images were
printed from a La Pashe CD - The Best of 2012.
Additional elements are labels stamped with LOTV Christmas Tags.
Die Cut of Merry Christmas - a freebie with a magazine. 
Card Candi - and of course a Glue pen and lots of glitter. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow, beautiful card dearie. You've inspired me to get my la paste CDs out, so thank you. Hugs X xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I love this. Sian. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caz, I am so impressed that you created these decoupaged images from a CD. Great job! Think I really am going to have to give this digital thing a try after all. :)

    ReplyDelete