Followers

Friday 25 November 2016

T is for Trees


Hello welcome to my blog, today begins a new two weekly 
challenge over at Alphabet Challenges. 
We have now reached the letter T, it being my time to choose I
chose TREES
They can be any tree or trees, for any of the seasons. 
Please pop to the blog to see the few details and to take a peek 
at the inspiration from the Design Team.
I have made a cream 6 x 4 inch card.
Papers are from a Dreamees CD - Simply Christmas
I first made templates for the 3 trees then used the designer papers.
Have fun and enjoy, thanks for your visit. 

3 comments:

  1. A fabulous card - love the beautiful papers.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colour choice - this is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this one too. You have some very beautiful cards on your blog.

    ReplyDelete