Followers

Sunday 1 January 2017

Lots of Glitter


First let me say a HAPPY NEW YEAR to all my visitors.
Today being the 1st of the month sees the first of our monthly 
Christmas challenges for 2017 at Sparkles Christmas Challenges. 
I know Christmas has just passed but just think, playing along each month
 could be to your advantage and if like me, it's fun time.
We are starting the year with the choice from one of our DT - 
Pat G has chosen 
LOTS OF GLITTER
A wonderful time to play with the glitter before you put them away. 
Please pop over to check out the wonderful creations from the DT.
To create the border, I added double sided tape around the 
stamped sheet and patted on red glitter.
The stamps I used were free with a magazine a few years ago.
I added  gold glitter to the baubles.
The red and gold bauble was added with 3d foam (dimensionals)
The strands are peel offs.
What fun I had. I don't normally use a lot of glitter, thanks Pat G.

7 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Caz! What a gorgeous glittery card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Caz

    Happy New Year

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wishing you and your family a Healthy, Happy and Crafty 2017 x So looking forward to your beautiful creations in 2017 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your glittery card. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy new year dearie. Wow your card is beautiful. Love it. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Year, Caz! What a striking card! Just love the way you used all that red and gold glitter. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhhhhh so sparkly. I love the ornaments and you brought them to life perfectly.

    ReplyDelete