Followers

Monday 20 February 2017

Birds


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin  a new challenge
at Make My Monday.  Joan has chosen for us
BIRDS - Anything to do with birds, nests, flying, eggs, 
we look forward to your entries. The Design Team had fun choosing 
what to do,  hope you pop over to chek them out.
I decided on a whimsical card,  I created the bakground by using
up some more of my stash papers, cutting them into narrow strips.
I die cut a circle and stamped my images, using a new Hunkydory
Birds set, to make a Home Sweet Home card. 
Promarkers to colour.  Navy card - ribbon from stash. 
Looks, see you again. 

4 comments:

  1. i love this image so much, hun!

    hugs and kisses from Germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, feels very fresh and spring like. Love the background idea. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love your striped background (I will have to try it sometime), and the soft pastel colours work beautifully with that stamp.

    ReplyDelete