Followers

Friday 28 April 2017

D is for Decoupage


Hello, thanks for your visit. I apologise for the poor quality photo, the 
weather here is so bad, which obviously effects the result.
Today begins a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges.
It was my turn to choose for the letter D - I know Decoupage is
very popular in the UK, so let's see how popular it is. 
Please take a peek at the blog to see the DT cards.
My card is a 7" scallop edge square card. 
The papers, flowers and main image are all from a CD by
Katy Sue Designs for Crafty Sentiments.
The flowers and the girl are decoupaged using 3D foam tape.
Little pearls added to the background paper.
Larger pearls added to the centre of the flowers. 

1 comment:

  1. Such a darling card, Caz! I love the scallop edges and the pretty heart in the center! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete