Followers

Monday 17 April 2017

Embossing Heat or Dry

Hello again, thanks for your visit. Today begins a super
challenge at Make My Monday. 
Silvi has chosen for us, Embossing, we can either use embossing
folders or use embossing powders and heat tools. 
The design team have some amazing ideas, please take a look.
One of my most favourite techniques with stamps is the 
Resist Technique. I dusted my card with anti-static powder.
Stamped the image from Woodware stamps - Time After Time
with Versafine ink pad, added clear EP.  Heated with heat tool.
Once cooled I then blended 3 TH Distress Inks.
Squeezed Lemonade, Peacock Feathers and Fossilized Amber,
don't you just love the names of the Distress Inks?
Added faux stitching around the card.  Have fun. 

4 comments:

  1. a very gorgeous card, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your inky background against the black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card. I love your Distress Ink background.

    ReplyDelete