Followers

Thursday 6 April 2017

Inspired by a Movie or Book


Hello again, thanks so much for popping by.
Today is the start of a monthly challenge at
I was recently asked to join the group and am delighted to be
joining in my first challenge for the blog.
The theme for April is
A card which has been - Inspired by a Movie or a Book.
One of my favourite genre of films and books has been
the works of J.K. Rowling - The Harry Potter stories.
My card shows Hogwart's castle, Hedwig the owl and of
course the headmaster Dumbledore who is a stamp from 
Tandastamps (expired) the remaining stamps are from Indigo Blu.
Coloured with Distress Inks and coloured pencils.
Hope you have fun creating your card. 


3 comments:

  1. Fabulous details of the film on this card. Welcome to the team! Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this Harry Potter card! Gorgeous colours!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely stunning! I love it.

    ReplyDelete