Followers

Monday 15 May 2017

Four or More Legs



Hello, thanks for your visit to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge
over at Sparkles Monthly Challenges. Jacky has chosen for us 
Four Or More Legs. 
Why don't you take a look to see the wonderful creations from the DT.
I recently was thrilled to join the Design Team for Little Claire Designs.
The above two cards were made for their recent TV appearance
on Hochanda Sky 663, Freeview 85. 
Please allow my indulgence to show you them for this challenge. 
The stamps of the cats and the dog are from a set of 6 animals, each 
with a lovely small sentiment. 
The tag is Kraft card, decorated with LC papers.
The dog card is a round card from Kanban.,
All papers from my stash. I paper pieced the dogs.
I hope you enjoy the challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. a gorgeous double set of cards, dearie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous tag love the little scene, and a lovely background, what a beautiful shaped card that's really lovely, just love your sausage dog is so sweet, fab papers too..

    Hugs Babs x

    ReplyDelete