Followers

Tuesday 23 May 2017

Your Favourite Colour Combo


Hello everyone, thanks for your visit.
Today begins the new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz
Helen has chosen 
Your Favourite Colour Combo
Please check out the DT inspiration on the blog.
My favourite colour combo, depends upon the time of the 
year, who the card is for and other factors. One being for this card,
is I have been ill for the past three weeks, not able to create with
my stamps, which I do prefer, but at times of need, I do like making
easier cards with toppers etc from paper kits. Lord knows I have
plenty and they are so very useful for quick and easy cards. 
I do hope even this type of card can inspire.
The topper is from a kit from Creative Crafting World of
artwork by Pollyanna Pickering. Papers and card are from my stash.

1 comment:

  1. Hope you're feeling better Caz. Your card is perfect. Nothing wrong with using toppers especially hen you need a quick card.

    ReplyDelete