Followers

Saturday 1 July 2017

An Ormament

Hello, here we are again the first of the month for our next challenge
 Mary has chosen for us 
An Ormanet, it can be either a real one you have decorated or
an ornament on a card.
The Design Team have some gorgeous inspiration for you.
I made a 5 x 7 cream card, I have used gold mirri card
to mat the backgound and topper.
The stamp is an all time favourite of mine, 
I know I have so many favourites!
A Papermania stamp heat embossed with gold E.P. 
The greeting stamp is an old rubber one, maker unknown. 

3 comments:

  1. Wow! Caz your card is beautiful. Gold and white is a very favorite combination. I can see why the stamp you chose is a favorite. It's gorgeous. Happy Christmas in July!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz, This is just stunning, and your gold embossing is soooooo well done! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a classy and stunning card dearie. Love the clean lines too. Can't beat some embossing. Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete