Followers

Thursday 6 July 2017

Butterflies


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today at Cardz 4 Galz
we are starting our new two weekly challenge, chosen by Babs
wer have a firm favourite, we haven't seen for a while
Butterflies.
My card was inspired by a card I saw on Pinterest, 
I thought it was such a good idea. 
The butterflies are from a die from a set of 3 which I
bought at The Works, they can also be ordered online.
The assortment of colours is created by using two 
paint chip samples from any large DIY store. 
I matted with toning lilac card. 
The sentiment is one of my oldest unknown source. 

3 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty, Caz! I love the delicate butterflies!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz, this is really pretty! I love how they are fluttering upwards on the card. I love it! Beautiful colors too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those tiny butterflies are soooooooo pretty and in my favourite colour too. Looks like they are flying away to wish someone a Happy Birthday.

    ReplyDelete