Followers

Thursday 20 July 2017

Christmas or Winter

Hello, thanks for your visit, I do appreciate you took the time.
Today we are looking forward to the most wonderful time of the year.
Here at Cardz 4 Galz our new challenge , chosen by Donna, is 
Christmas or Winter
Please do look at the challenge blog for the DT have created some wonderful 
cards for the festive season and for winter.
The card I have shown was made for Little Claire Designs for their 
recent Hochanda TV show. The stamps of the robins and the poinsettia corner
are part of a wonderful boxed set of 7 main stamps and 6 sentiments.
The background papers and card candi are from my stash. 

3 comments:

  1. I have this set of stamps and they are soo cute. I love what you have done with this one and the background paper goes so well with the colours that you have used ,Congrats for having the card on the show , I am a great fan of LC designs and am lucky enough to attend Helen's classes regularly , Jenix

    ReplyDelete
  2. how pretty, Caz! I love the traditional colors, and the beautiful poinsettias in the corners. But your little bird image is beyond adorable! Sweetly colored, and just so festive. I especially like the fluffy dimension on their caps and the sparkly dimension on the snow! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous traditional Christmas card Caz. Love your colourful little robins and dp.

    ReplyDelete