Followers

Monday 24 July 2017

Monochromatic

Hello, today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday.
Our team buddy Nandini in India has chosen 
MONOCHROMATIC
The Design Team have again produced some wonderful
inspiration, so please do pop over to see them.
 I used a page from a Craftworks Cards Colour with Candi Pad.
I used various yellow shade Promarkers to colour the design.
I blended the edges with Distress Inks -
 Mustard Seed and Fossilized Amber. 
I edged the design card with a Black Promarker. 

5 comments:

  1. a wonderful sunny card, dearie!

    Hugs and Kisses from Germany
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, fresh and summery. Emma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely sunny colours Caz

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your card, very bright and cheerful Janet MMM GDT x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Caz - very summery!

    ReplyDelete