Followers

Saturday 24 February 2018

Monochromatic


Hello, how are you? Thanks for your visit. Today we begin a
new two weekly challenge at My Time To Craft.  Mags has chosen
Monochromatic
Please check out the wonderful inspiration from the DT.
Based on a white scallop edge card, I used pink papers from
a paper pad from The Works - Whimsical Pastels.
the stamp is from Imagination Crafts - A Decoupage Butterfly.
I stamped the image 3 times, trimming and piling up the 3 pieces with
foam pads. On the background I stamped the sprig of leaves
from the same stamp set. The greeting stamp is by Crafter's Companions.
You can't see the Sparkles Pink glitter on I used on the wings, which is a shame.
Gem stones added.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Caz, love the gorgeous pink butterflies !
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete