Followers

Thursday 10 May 2018

All Dressed Up!


Hello, thanks for your visit. I do hope you like my card, I had fun
making this, I must be honest, this was my second attempt, my first 
attempt just wasn't right.
Please check in at Cardz 4 Galz today we started a new challenge
All Dressed Up!
this one was chosen by me.
Using a 7" scallop edge card, I folded back half of the front page.
I used black card to mat the pretty patterned paper from a 12" pad
from The Works, I went in today and there were  none at all, 
what's that all about?
The topper panel is cram card, matted onto black card. 
The stamp of the two pretty ladies is by Crafter's Companion
Frou-Frou - Two of a Kind.
Coloured with Promarkers and pencils
Sponged with Worn Lipstick.
Black gems added.
See you soon, happy crafting, happy life. 


3 comments:

  1. Ahh what a great card, Love the shape you have made with it, Love Hazelx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card, I love the fold design and the beautiful image. Super sentiment too, Kate x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fold and fabulous image
    Carol x

    ReplyDelete