Followers

Saturday 14 August 2010

Stampman Challenge

I do like easel cards, they can make a relatively easy simple card look that little bit different and special. This wedding congratultions easel card I am entering into the Stampman Fortnightly challenge.
I used white embossed card, silver mirri card, white and black craft stash card. The stamp I used is one of Do Crafts. I embossed the cake and flowers with silver EP. I tried to show the added dimension of the decoupaged flowers on the cake, but sadly it doesn't show it very well. The card looks equally as nice with cream and black card, with gold embossing on the cake. I have used this card with various colours for several weddings and anniversaries. I hope you like it too.




4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card Carole, its great to see you back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh a classy card, love it. Well you have been working hard and every one a gem. Good to see you back blogging again. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely design for a wedding card and making it as an easel card makes it even more elegant.

    Thank you for entering it into The Stamp Man easel card challenge.

    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really neat, elegant design Caz. I do love your creations! A lovely card and a great entry for The Stampman's challenge.
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete