Followers

Saturday 14 August 2010

Yellow, Orange and Red.


I love these fantastic bright colours, I am entering this tag into the
Gingersnap Creations colour challenge - yellow, orange and red.
The background was created using TH Distress inks, Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade and Fired Brick, pads onto my craft mat, spritzed with water.
The stamps - Carnival from Elusive Images, a bargain purchase at Graphicus open day yesterday, I already love this stamp. The fine swirls are my favourite small swirl stamp from La Blanche.

6 comments:

  1. Its good to see you back and in such good form its always a treat to come and see what you have been making. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous,, super stamp, we have great taste, that one came home with me as well. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wish the darn stamp had found it's way here as well then!!!! Great tag Caz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Terrific stamp and colours Caz, great tag. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ooh you lucky people going to Graphicus open day AND getting new stamps as well ! love your tag, fabulous colours and great stamps.

    ReplyDelete