Followers

Wednesday 21 September 2011

Aiming for 1000 - My Third Card

My third card for the Less Is More attempt to have 1000 entries this week in Anything CAS Goes. I covered the upper and lower thirds of the card with copy paper, secured with low tack tape. I then added, a small amount of Milled Lavender to the upper section and Stormy Sky to the lower section. Dabbed with the copy paper to dry. I then stamped the centre trees from  Inkylicious and the outer trees from Elusive Images.  I have added With Sympathy, however, in the pipeline I am going to add some snow and make several for Christmas cards.

5 comments:

  1. This is a lovely idea for a card, well done :O) Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Caz
    Thank you
    Mandi
    LIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely LIM card and well done on making three. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this one!
    Thanks so much once more.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card. This would be great for a christmas card. Have fun making them.

    ReplyDelete