Followers

Tuesday 25 October 2011

Up-date on First Fat Pages Swap

Time for a reminder and an up-date, how are we doing ladies?
This is the list of who sends to who, I've added who I know has sent and or received.

Yvonne (Meggymay) sends to Cath    Sent
Cath sends to Amanda
Amanda sends to Joan                 Sent and received
Joan sends to Caz                        Sent and received
Caz sends to Jacqueline               Sent and received
Jacqueline sends to Yvonne          Sent and received
Can you please let me know of up-dates. Thanks to all.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Caz

    just to let you know I received my swap from Amanda, no blog address ? will e-mail her

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joan,much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, had an emaik from Cath today, she got hers from me.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Caz
    just to let you know I received Cath's page today ; )

    Amanda xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry my page was so late, will do better this month.

    Cathx

    ReplyDelete