Followers

Wednesday 21 March 2012

Masking No 2. at LIM

Masking at Less Is More, this is card No 2. Sadly, I do miss some weeks, so making up for it with a second entry. I stamped the flowers in the vase ( Penny Black) first, then masked it, over stamped with a favourite and useful standby block stamp, from Anita's.  I used the Foliage Big n Juicy ink pad. Matted onto red and black card. Punched a strip for the edge of the card from a Martha Stewart punch ( my one and only). Hope you ladies like them. Thanks for the lovely comments from visitors and to all of my followers and welcome to the two newest ladies, Sally H and jdegussem.

7 comments:

  1. This looks great Cazro, you have made that background stamp look fab with the use of your Big and Juicy ink! I have that stamp and have scarcely used it... maybe I'll try it with some of that ink!
    Thanks again.
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card - I love the colour combinations and the masking is very effective. Jx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, I love this card, the block colour looks so good with the flower.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - love the design and striking colour scheme!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Caz...I love the design here too! Gorgeous colours. Love it!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card - fabulous colour. I love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is FAB CAz
    Love the red and orange, makes the black of the stamp looks terrific

    Thank you so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete