Followers

Monday 26 March 2012

New Life/New Beginnings

This being our last week of our Spring theme at Make My Monday, our challenge is for New Life or New Beginning,. this leaves many options open for a spring card. Please do take a look at the blog for the DT have made some super cards to inspire you. I decided on a New Beginnings, with a wedding congratulations card. I thought maybe a new beginning for either a second marriage or it could be even suitable for a civil partnership wedding. My touch of spring are the new branches bearing fruit and the small white flowers.
The heart stamp is from Chloe Stamps. The sentiment is one from my stash, identity unknown. Your Spring, Spring cards last week were fantastic, I greatly look forward to seeing your last interpretation of our Spring Theme, which has given us all a fresh outlook leading into a beautiful beginning of spring over the last month.

4 comments:

  1. A beautiful stylish card Carole.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous--I LOVE the silver embossed heart! A fabulous bunch of white flowers, too! :) So pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an elegant card Caz...love it.
    suzi b x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So classy ...perfect for the occassion. Admire how you have used this stamp now and previously in such different ways. Suz

    ReplyDelete