Followers

Monday 2 April 2012

Make My Monday - New Theme

At Make My Monday during the last month we have had a lovely time with Spring,  thanks to the choices made by Jacqueline. this month, April our theme will be for MEN/BOYS cards, I know some of us don't like making men's cards, which is why these are challenges, for you to stretch yourselves and give it a try, plus there will be more cards for you to look at and get ideas. So we are hoping to see you really get involved during April.  The first challenge leaves you with lots of choices but we want to see WHEELS. Please pop over to the blog above for the Design Team again have come up with some marvellous inspiration for you. I decided on a monochrome effect using most of my stamps with wheels. Hoping you enjoy taking a look and again many thanks for your comments and visit. I look forward to visiting you to check out your wheels.
The motor-bike stamp is from Papermania, the remainder are from a company, which I think isn't around any more, please let me know if I am wrong. I think they were called Xelcrafts. This type of card would be welcomed by all of the males in our family as they are all motor or engine enthusiasts. 

7 comments:

  1. Masculine but very elegant, timeless.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great card Caz - I'm looking forward to getting a few more masculine cards under my belt this month! - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card Caz and you've made the images look just fabulous. Love the monochrome too.
    I really enjoyed this challenge and I will be saving all them this month for when we have the usual deluge of male birthdays!
    Have a great week.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow you found loads of wheels for this and arranged all your images beautifully. Great one Caz.
    hugs {brenda} xox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Its a great male card Caz, love the background.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. A wonderful black and white creation, perfect for a man.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, Caz! LOVE all the different vehicles on this card--they're fabulous! LOVE this--it's amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete