Followers

Friday 20 April 2012

Ring a Roses take 2

Over on CD Sunday Challenge the challenge this week is Ring A Roses, this is my second entry. I couldn't see any rules about numbers of entries so am hoping this is okay.  I have made another  because ---
I run a weekly card class and for this month it is the choice of the ladies which projects we will make. I was asked for side step type cards, hence I made the one above as a sample of a double side step card, which is from Fabulous Folds  CD by Rob Adams. I had more than enough left over from the design sheet I had printed out for my first entry, see here., which was from Debbie Moore Shabby Chic, Vintage Botanical. The ladies in the class, enjoyed making this card today, including adding the foiling onto parts of the lettering,  rose leaves and stems. Thanks for visiting me and for any comments you may leave. welcome to my newest follower Rita Odeh, so nice of you to add to my list of followers. I hope you enjoy your visits.

8 comments:

  1. Another beauty Cazro! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a gorgeous card, very elegant.

    Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, Just catching up! This is another gorgeous card, looks great on the stepper card. Loved reading the postcard and all your Islandic info.
    See you Sunday.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another lovely card Caz, I have been thinking of getting the shabby chic CD , (I'm very new to CD crafting, just got my first one and struggling with it!) looks like there is some nice stuff on it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another very pretty card Caz.
    Jocelyn x
    CD Sunday DT

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, so elegant, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday, Wendy x

    ReplyDelete