Followers

Saturday 19 May 2012

Handmade Flowers

My apologies to the girls and our team leader at Alphabet Challenge for adding my DT sample almost two days late, but I have been poorly with a cold, which has even reduced the amount of crafting I've been able to. For the next two weeks, we are asking you to join us in making your own flowers. Any kind, as long as you have made them. You can enter any piece of your created craft, not just cards, scrapbook LO, tags, anything you wish, as long as it has on it a or some handmade flowers.
For my card, I used a sheet of designer paper from Melody Ross. Stamped one of my favourite sentiments, from a stamp I purchased on E-Bay. I stamped the leaves onto green card and made the flowers. These spiral flowers are so easy to make, and depending upon the size of the circle you start with, varies the size of the flowers. If you want to see more please go here. which is on my Techniques/Tutorials blog.

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Caz. Love the sentiment and your hand made flowers. Gorgeous colours as well. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete
  2. your card is lovely and your rolled flowers are fab mine never look this good x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card, lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry I'm so late getting around the DT's blogs this week! I think the lovely weather has gotten in the way!
    Loving your card - I love those rolled roses!

    Sheena
    xxx

    ReplyDelete