Followers

Friday 25 May 2012

Mushy House

This week at ATCs with Attitude finds us at Challenge 14, - Anything Goes, you can either make an ATC or a Card, anything you choose. I chose from Anita's Digital Designs the Mushy House and made an ATC. It is such a cute house, suitable for many cards and events. I coloured the house with Promarker's. I coloured the background and stamped the images with TH Distress Inks as water colours. I look forward to visiting you over the next two weeks, to see your Anything Goes creations.

6 comments:

  1. Such a cute image perfect for a new home.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Careful now, did I hear you say cute!!! Lol - I love it, come on over to the cute side. Hehe xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Not all of me, just a little now and then. Caz

      Delete
  3. Very sweet. Love the fairy. Thanks for sharing and have a great day.Angela

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the cute little Mushroom house on this one.
    Hugs
    Sandra x

    ReplyDelete