Followers

Friday 1 June 2012

Everything Stops for Tea

This week it is Challenge 15 - Anything Goes/ Father's Day at ATCs and Cards with Attitude.  Please pop over to the main blog to see what the teams have been up to, lots of interesting works of art this week. I chose from our sponsor the lovely digi stamp of the  teapot with a cup and saucer. I coloured them with Promarkers, added a doily on the background, some pretty bunting and I made two delicious cup cakes, with lots of sticky glue and glitter. I greatly enjoyed making this ATC and look forward to once again visiting your blogs. Thanks for your visits to me and for your lovely comments which are always appreciated. 

2 comments:

  1. Loving this tea theme Caz especially with all the proud to be British stuff going on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been very creative again. wonderful pieces. The cup cakes look very yummy.

    ReplyDelete