Followers

Friday 15 June 2012

J- is for Journey

For the next two weeks at Alphabet Challenge it is J for Journey, which was my choice, so I am hoping you will like the challenge. I stamped the background of my card with a map, useful for a journey. The building, the statue and the small words are all from Inidgo Blu. The gentleman is from a set available at The Stampman - Across The Miles. Enjoy the journey is from Creative Expressions - Flight. I used throughout Tumbled Glass and Peeled Paint DI from Ranger. I am looking forward to the many varied ways of seeing your creative journeys.  
I am also entering this card into The Stampman Challenge - Time and Travel.

8 comments:

  1. Love this. The choice of stamps is so eclectic and they work together really well. As for the colours - perfect. Thanks for sharing, hugs Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card love the colours and the stamps work well together. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, just had a catch up - you have been busy!
    Love this card, great mix of stamps and colours.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A wonderful card with great images.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Caz, love the colours you used and choice of stamps, love that Indigo Blu stamp, its on my wish list !

    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love the peeled paint look here! great choice for a challenge - thank you!

    greetings from vienna,

    die amelie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this everything pulls together in a fresh way.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Card love the layers and colour combo

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete