Followers

Sunday 22 July 2012

A is for...........

..................whatever you want it to be this week at CD Sunday Challenges Blog. Wendy M chose this week's challenge of A is for........The design team have such an eclectic mix of themes beginning with the letter A, some wonderful cards to inspire you. Though of course, we are interested in what you will create and look forward to visiting you once again. Remember, you must include something or everything, it's up to you from a CD. I chose A is for Africa. This is my card, I didn't need to add much to this for I feel the image itself is so stunning it needed little to enhance it. I added a rolled piece of twine and made some paper beads to hang from it as an African embellishment, along with a piece of animal ribbon a friend gave me ages ago.
 Maria G Designs CD - Africana 
B.P. Fabulous Folds - Papercrafts -Robert Addams

3 comments:

  1. A stunning card Caz, the image is super. I will excuse you for choosing Africa as that was my original choice. lol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm such a der brain. I couldn't think of the A except for Ah - aren't those kittens cute. It's a gorgeous image and another Cd I haven't heard of.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful Caz, such a peaceful image. I also went African as obviously its close to my heart! Michelle x

    ReplyDelete