Followers

Tuesday 3 July 2012

The wettest summer ever?

Aren't the months going by quickly? It is time again for our monthly swap of Fat Pages at Do Crafts. the theme for June has been Water, how appropriate! I received some fabulous ideas of water, many were so different. the amount of rain we have recently had in the North of England has been unbelievable, which is why I decided to make my Fat Page with rain in mind. I choose a spotty background card. I then stamped my middle lady with the brolly, masked her and stamped the remaining two ladies. Coloured them with Romarkers and where I could I added Glossy Accents to provide raindrops, I think you'll see them if you click on the picture and enlarge. the background is water coloured Distress Inks.
Stamps used - Set of Girls from Debbie Moore. 
Script from computer.

6 comments:

  1. WOW love this the image couldn't be more appropriate at the minute. Love the layout and colours used. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love that. Your background and the raindrops work so well. Hugs, Buttons x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your interpretation of the water theme, Caz - sorry I didn't get mine to you this month. I will be back! Lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic :) Thanks for the smile on my face... but you're right, the summer is really wet this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliantly done Caz! I love the image and it's certainly topical! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant fat page and very appropriate for this month!
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete