Followers

Thursday 20 September 2012

Flower Power

Lily Of The Valley Thursday challenges are this week looking for Flower Power - I'm probably a little under full power but I felt there were plenty of flowers on the card so as not to distract from the beautiful main image of the baby ready to be Christened which is a LOTV stamp.  I made the flowers with pretty pale pink vellum. The method I used is on my Tutorial blog, the size of the rose depends upon the size of your circle and how tight or loose you wish the flower to be.I  hope you like it ladies. Thanks to all for your comments.

4 comments:

  1. Such a sweet and pretty card, your flowers look fab :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. so pretty Caz and I love your flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very pretty card Caz..love the flowers. Thank you for the tutorial.
    suzi b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous card... love those roses..
    Thanks for joining us this week at Lili's Little Fairies "flower power" challenge this week, good luck!
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete