Followers

Sunday 14 October 2012

Autumn Splendour

This week at CD Sunday Challenges we are challenging you to show us some Autumn Splendour. Autumn is my favourite season, the amazing colour changes in nature are awesome. When I sit at my computer, I only need to lift my head to see through my window several trees which give me the most beautiful vista of the changing seasons, at present there are so many colours it's a spectacular view. My card is made using Sheena Douglas Paint Fusion, with the addition of a Marianne scroll die and black paper. I greatly enjoyed your wonderful Christmas challenges last week and am so looking forward to see all of the beautiful autumnal scenes. Have fun everyone. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful Caz, and a great cd to use and i like youe die cut, I'm lucky too living where i am, even going shopping doesn't seem too bad xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab sunflower image Caz and and it makes a gorgeous card.Yes I love the autumn and watch the trees turning at the back of my garden. Not so keen on the leaves from next door's sycamore tree on the grass though.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card Caz, love that cd! We too have the most beautiful trees, all changing colour, I watch them in wonder. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete